Most nationally recognized roofing associations recommend scheduling annual, professional roof inspections in order to ensure the safety and health of your property’s roof. Whether you own a home or business, it is important to schedule this inspection. Our qualified roofers at Professional Roofing Services have been providing residential and commercial roof inspection services to Las Vegas for over 30 years, and our skilled technicians are sharing all the ways an inspection can benefit your property.
7 reasons to schedule your professional roof inspection:
- Detect leaks faster: Leaks do more than simply leave an eyesore of a water stain. That water damage can invite mold and mildew to spread and even lead to major structural damage. Roof inspections can detect small holes in your roof that you might not notice right away.
- Ensure proper drainage: Our skilled roofers will not only inspect your roof, but also your gutters, so you don’t have to deal with the damaging effects of stagnant water.
- Provide a destructive roof test: Small damage can spell big destruction if left unchecked. We offer destructive testing to pinpoint problems and determine what caused them. This includes water grade testing, termite testing, strength testing, and more!
- Expose potential hazards: Homeowners might not be aware that debris on their roof can cause potential fire hazards, but our roofers will clear this debris and keep you aware of these issues.
- Give you peace of mind: A roof over your head is the ultimate security blanket, and when you’re confident that this roof is structurally sound it frees you up to think about other—and more important—things.
- Boost your roof’s lifespan: Keeping the health of your roof a priority will increase its usable lifespan, saving you money in the long run.
- Minimize repair costs: Preventable maintenance can spot problem areas before they turn into major repairs. Avoiding emergency repairs can help you avoid water damage and increase the overall health of your roof.
When to Schedule a Roof Inspection
There is never a bad time to schedule a roof inspection, but the National Roofing Contractors Association recommends booking an inspection during the fall, spring, or after any major storm or natural disaster.
It’s time to schedule a roof inspection if:
- You notice discoloration or worn shingles
- It’s been over a year since your last inspection
- Your roof is leaking
- You’re looking to improve your home’s insulation
- A storm has recently passed through your neighborhood
At Professional Roofing Services, we understand how important your roof is to your safety and comfort, which is why we make it’s health our top priority. In addition to our experienced roof inspection services, we offer roof repair, replacement, maintenance, and insulation service to ensure we can be Las Vegas’ #1 choice for all things roofing.
When you’re ready to get your roof evaluated by a qualified professional, call our experienced team at (702) 500-0670, or contact us online today!