Roof Repair in Las Vegas
We’ve Got You Covered
Being a homeowner has many rewards, from having a tangible piece of equity to the pride that comes with being able to call a place your own. However, home-ownership is accompanied by a long list of responsibilities and concerns, too. From simple things like mowing your lawn to more complicated tasks like selecting the right homeowner’s insurance, protecting your property is an ongoing journey.
However, you can’t protect your property through insurance alone, and that’s where Professional Roofing Services comes in. We offer Las Vegas roof repair backed by over 30 years of experience. No house is ever really a home without a solid roof overhead, and with repair options for a range of roofing styles and materials, you can trust PRS to keep your home safe and secure no matter what. Our mission is to help you spend more time in your home making memories with your family, and less time worrying about all the repairs you need to make. For protection from the elements, animals, natural wear and tear, and more, call Professional Roofing Services today.
Should I Repair or Replace My Roof?
Just because your roof has started to leak doesn't necessarily mean you need to replace the entire thing. There are a number of factors that you should consider, including:
- The age of the roof: Most roofs are designed to last somewhere between 15 to 25 years before they need to be replaced. If yours is newer than that, you can likely fix the problem with repairs.
- The number and severity of leaks: If you're only dealing with one or two smaller leaks, then a quality repair should be able to fix the problem. You should only really start to consider a complete replacement if there are a considerable number of leaks or other widespread issues.
- The extent of the damage: This usually comes up if your roof was damaged in a storm or similar event. If the damage mostly affected a single area, patching that spot may be the cheapest and most efficient option. If the damage was more widespread, replacing your roof will help maintain structural integrity and keep your home far safer from the elements.
If you're mostly dealing with cosmetic issues like curling, cracked, broken, or missing shingles, then repairs should more than cover what you need. Our team will perform a thorough inspection to get a better idea of what work your roof needs and provide you with the high-quality service you can count on.
Start enjoying the roof you deserve! For repairs on a variety of properties, just dial (702) 500-0670.
Signs It's Time to Repair Your Roof
Certainly the more affordable option, roofing repairs will definitely solve your roofing problems. How long it will solve your roofing problems is another question. Here are some instances of minor and moderate roofing damages where we would recommend a repair over a replacement.
- Missing shingles: After a strong wind, you may find yourself gathering shingles that have been strewn across your yard. Before repairing the bald spots with new shingles, be sure that you have a professional check for any underlying damage that may have occurred. It’s important to keep in mind that shingles will fade in the sun over time, so it can be tricky to match your new shingles to their surroundings. If you’re a perfectionist, you may want to look away for this repair!
- Patching or partial reroofing: It’s possible to repair just one section of your roof that has been harmed. Partial reroofing is appealing to homeowners as the price is lower, the project is much less invasive than a whole new roof repair, and it will solve any contained issues your roof may have. However be aware that, as with replacing shingles, it can be difficult to match patchwork repairs to the existing roof.
Why Call for Roof Repairs?
Whether PRS installed your current roofing system or not, we have the experience and training to complete the repairs you need on any type of roof. From minor fixes to complete overhauls, our Better Business Bureau-approved roofers have what it takes to improve your property. We’ve seen firsthand what happens when an inexperienced roofer tries to tackle a big job, and unfortunately, there are many contractors out there who advertise roofing work but don’t have the training to get the job done right. Luckily, our team specializes in construction defect repairs, so if your last contractor provided substandard installation or used materials that were flawed in any way, we’re happy to step in and make things right.
Some people assume that a shoddy roof is mostly an aesthetic issue, but the truth is that roofing defects go way beyond physical appearance. Unaddressed problems with moisture can lead to mold growth, for instance. Animals can cause damage by making nests and taking up permanent residence on your roof. And it’s important to remember that your roof not only safeguards you from the elements, but also from intruders and other threats. Call PRS today for roof repairs in Las Vegas, and make sure your property is always protected.
Our roof repair services include
- Roof Restoration and Cleaning
- Identification and Repair for Leaks
- Vandalism Repairs
- Storm Repairs
- Missing or Broken Shingles/Tiles Repairs
- Repairs for Holes or Corrosion in Flashing
PRS Does It All
Did you know that if your roof is falling apart, it can result in higher utility bills? This is because your HVAC system has to work harder when air is lost through lack of insulation/holes in your roof. If your roof has moistures problems, may also notice blistering and peeling paint, or stains on your ceilings and walls. The truth is that problems with your roof almost inevitably lead to problems with your larger property. This may include light structural damage on one end of the spectrum and roof collapse in a worst-case scenario.
Fortunately, Professional Roofing Services is equipped to repair all leading roofing styles and designs. Our contractors have handled every top-notch roofing material on the market, and know how to provide service quickly, efficiently, and with the utmost care to your home. Your house can never be structurally sound without a strong roof, so to prevent property damage and maintain the value of your home for years to come, give Professional Roofing Services a call.
We handle repairs for the following types of roofing:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Low Slope Built Up Roofing and Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Polyurethane Foam
- Elastomeric Coatings
Call the PRS Pros for Repairs Built to Last
PRS accepts all major credit cards and we offer other financing options with flexible terms, so everyone can afford our quality roof repairs. We also offer cost-tracing and billing cost-breakdown, so you always know exactly what you are paying for when you hire our skilled Las Vegas roofers. We even provide insurance and warranty claims services, and can help customize forms to meet specific client, project, and claim adjuster needs. And with roof repairs for commercial properties and emergency roofing service available, there’s no reason not to call PRS for all your roofing needs. Give yourself the peace of mind that comes with having work performed before any serious damage occurs, and call Professional Roofing Services to schedule your next roof repair today.