Roof Replacement & Installation in Las Vegas
Upgrade Your Residential or Commercial Property
At Professional Roofing Services, we’re here to cater to all your Las Vegas roof replacement and installation needs. Whether you’re in the process of turning your dream house into reality, trying to increase your property’s curb appeal and maximize its marketability, or just looking to make those basic home improvements you’ve been putting off, we can help. No matter which stage of home-ownership you’re in when you contact us, we’ll stick by your side from the beginning of the service process to the end. Our goal is to address the unique needs of your individual property, and make sure all your concerns are heard. And with installation and replacement for Las Vegas commercial properties, too, there’s no reason not to call Professional Roofing Services the next time you need to upgrade your roof.
Don’t let your beautiful home or business be ruined by an old roof! For more information on installing a new roof in Las Vegas or Spring Valley, call (702) 500-0670 today.
We understand that replacing your roof isn’t most people’s idea of a good time. Roof replacement is a huge project, and requires a skilled professional to get the job done right. At Professional Roofing Services, we're committed to providing you with top-notch service. Backed by over 30 years of experience and the Henderson and Las Vegas Chambers of Commerce, we know just how to take your roof from drab to fab.
Signs Your Roof Needs to be Replaced
While roof replacement may be a major undertaking, it’s always better to get it done sooner rather than later. Old, worn-down roofing can skyrocket your utility bills due to cracks, holes, and poor insulation.
Common signs that your roof needs to be replaced include:
- Signs of water damage: Unfortunately, once water finds its way underneath your shingles and into your home, it is hard to come back. If gone unnoticed, water damage and moisture build-up will only get worse and require more costly work to be done. In this case, we would recommend a full roof replacement to prevent further water damage from occurring in your home.
- Your roof is showing signs of age: As you’re weighing your options and deciding whether or not to do a full replacement, there are a few things to think about. First, how old is your roof? If the answer is over 15 years old, and your roof is showing signs of aging, it may have served its full time. Some of the most common signs of an aged roof include curling shingles, bald shingles, sagging, moss growth, and roofing debris in the gutter. If this sounds like your roof, it’s time to consider a replacement roof.
- You want to increase its curb appeal: If you’re looking to spruce up the exterior of your home, a new roof will definitely take care of that for you. A new roof will turn heads, making you the talk of the neighborhood. Further, if you ever decide to sell your home, a newly replaced roof will make potential buyers happy knowing they won’t have to worry about it for a few years.
- It's time to make some upgrades: If you haven’t seen the replacement of a roof in a decade or longer, you’ll be shocked at the changes in materials that have been made over the past few years. You can choose from a wide variety of roofing materials and colors to match your home.
A damaged roof can allow air to escape, forcing your HVAC system to work twice as hard. Older roofs are more likely to experience leaks, mold, and other moisture damage after years of exposure to the elements. A damaged roof can also seriously impact the value of your home – would you want to buy a house where it looked like the roof was falling apart? Most importantly of all, your house can never be structurally sound without a solid roof, and a property that isn’t structurally sound puts yourself and your family at risk.
Las Vegas Roofing Installation
In the market for a roofing company to assist you with a new construction project? Then you’ve come to the right place! Professional Roofing Services offers a range of styles, designs, and materials to deliver whatever you’re looking for on your new property. Whether you have more classic architectural tastes or prefer something a bit more modern, our seasoned Las Vegas roofers are equipped with all the latest tools, technology, and products to ensure your new home is just as beautiful as you’ve always imagined. While many contractors claim to offer roofing service, it takes an experienced professional to give you the type of craftsmanship that lasts for years to come. So before you break ground on your next construction project, don’t forget to think about your roof, and give PRS a call.
We offer the following types of high-quality roofing materials:
- Asphalt Shingles
- Low Slope Built Up Roofing and Modified Bitumen Roofing
- Polyurethane Foam
- Elastomeric Coatings
In addition to residential roof installation, PRS also provides commercial roofing installation in North Vegas and the surrounding areas. Our roofing team is available for a range of commercial buildings, from offices, to apartment complexes, to malls, to factories, to hotels and casinos, to foodservice spaces, to banks, and more. Whether your business is looking for a makeover or you’re beginning construction on a new commercial property, you can trust our roofing contractors to deliver the beautiful, long-lasting results you need.
Take Your Roof Service Up a Level, with PRS
PRS holds membership not only in the Institute of Real Estate Management, the National Roofing Contractors Association, and the National Association of Women in Construction, but also the U.S. Green Building Council, because we care about providing responsible, ethical roofing service. We know that replacing your current roof or installing a new one entirely is a major financial commitment, which is why we accept all major credit cards and offer financing options with flexible terms. We also provide cost-tracing and billing cost-breakdown, so you’re never surprised by last-minute fees or hidden surcharges. And we always honor warranties, and even assisting customers with insurance claims. Don’t settle for anything less than professional when it comes to your roof, and call Professional Roofing Services today.